On the day:
- Please ensure your bike is in good working order, we will not under any circumstances be held responsible for any accident or injury whatever the cause.
- All riders must carry a spare inner tube, puncture repair kit and a toolkit – you will however get help with roadside repairs.
- Helmets must be worn on all rides. No helmet no ride!
- All riders should carry a small First Aid kit.
- Ride pace will vary on the day, it’s linked to the collective ability of the group, no one gets left behind! All rides will start and end at either the Jubilee Park café area or Just Desserts on the Broadway, Woodhall Spa. Check the ride diary or Sky Ride Local.
- As a social cycling club we start as a group and finish as a group, barring emergencies.
- Name & phone number of your emergency point of contact must be carried on the ride; ideally in a bar/saddle bag or taped to the bike frame.